Join us on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure at Mt Kilimanjaro!
28 Jul, 2016
Help make New Zealand a place where people feel good and get support when life feels hard.
In September 2017, join MHF Fundraising Coordinator Keshlar Inglis, Mal Law and a team of like-minded mental health advocates on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Comfort zones will be left behind, boundaries will be pushed and fears will be conqured to climb the highest peak in Africa, the majestic Mt Kilimanjaro.
You will challenge yourself in ways you never thought possible, all while raising the funds to help us ensure no New Zealander faces a mental health problem alone.
- Witness the sun rise over the East African plains as you stand at the summit of the world’s highest freestanding mountain.
- Trek through grasslands, across alpine meadows and over rocky peaks on the lesser-travelled Rongai Route.
- Admire the desolate beauty of the ice fields in the shadow of the jagged Mawenzi peaks.
- Improve your own mental health and wellbeing by connecting with nature.
- Be part an exceptional event to raise funds and awareness for mental health in New Zealand.
Find out more at the Inspired Adventures website, or contact our Fundraising Coordinator Keshlar Inglis on 09 623 4810 ext 862 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org