Mental Health Foundation News
- Eliminating seclusion in the Like Minds newsletter - available now
- Paul Potts promotes Pink Shirt Day
- New resources for schools taking part in video competition
- We need your positive work stories!
- Entertainment Book goes mobile - get your pre-order in today
- Blokes needed for wellbeing survey
- Words Hurt competition launched
What we do at the Mental Health Foundation
The Mental Health Foundation is creating a society free from discrimination, where all people enjoy positive mental health and wellbeing.
We work to influence individuals, whanau, organisations and communities to improve and sustain their mental health and reach their full potential.
We're not a counselling or advice service, but our Resource & Information Service is happy to point you in the right direction to find help.