Mental Health Foundation News
- Three vacancies: youth mental health promoter, fundraiser, and Working Well coordinator
- Sonia Gray, schizophrenia, and a cheeky initiative in the latest Like Minds newsletter
- It's our presence, not presents, that matters at Christmas
- Forget the Bling is back with creative Christmas vouchers
- Five habits to stay healthy
What we do at the Mental Health Foundation
The Mental Health Foundation is creating a society free from discrimination, where all people enjoy positive mental health and wellbeing.
We work to influence individuals, whanau, organisations and communities to improve and sustain their mental health and reach their full potential.
We're not a counselling or advice service, but our Resource & Information Service is happy to point you in the right direction to find help.