Mental Health Foundation News
- Ready to play the Wellbeing Game? Starts Monday
- Download a Te Reo Maori Five Ways to Wellbeing poster
- Buy your official MHAW t-shirts direct from Mr Vintage
- Applications are now open for a $10,000 journalism grant
- Do you have a MHAW event for our national calendar?
What we do at the Mental Health Foundation
The Mental Health Foundation is creating a society free from discrimination, where all people enjoy positive mental health and wellbeing.
We work to influence individuals, whanau, organisations and communities to improve and sustain their mental health and reach their full potential.
We're not a counselling or advice service, but our Resource & Information Service is happy to point you in the right direction to find help.